Found a car youíre interested in? Wondering what the insurance costs for it might be? We can help! On the right side of this page, simply enter your zip code to get a list of companies that service your area. From there, you can easily visit the companies to determine which company best fits your budget.
In addition to getting quotes from multiple carriers, we recommend that you compare the level of service each provide. Cheap insurance is good, but youíll want to be sure they can cover a claim if you ever need them to (letís hope you donít!). Below, are a number of ideas and useful links that we hope will help you make an educated decision when purchasing a new auto insurance policy:
1. Look over “J.D. Power and Associates'” consumer satisfaction surveys reviewing auto insurance companies.
2. Check out the "financial strength ratings" for an insurance company by referring to the “A.M. Best” and Standard & Poor's financial strength ratings.
3. Visit your state's “Department of Insurance” and check their consumer complaint ratios and basic rate comparison surveys.
4. Get in touch with local body shops or dealerships you trust and ask which insurance companies they recommend.
5. Consider contacting an insurance agent or broker for additional information about a particular company.
Getting quotes from several carriers, and doing a little research on how the company treats their customers should put you in good shape.
We hope you find this information useful. Feel free to let us know if we can help with anything.
Use the form below to get a quick list of insurance companies local to you. Get free quotes on auto policies from as many insurers as you like!