Click the photo above to view all photos.
Click the thumbnails above to view larger images. The larger images may take a moment to load on slower internet connections.
|Vehicle Listing Description|
|I have a Clean '78 Bronco with a 460, C6 & Np205. D44 Front and 9" rear. It has 5.14 gears with an Aussie in the front and a 35 spline spool in the rear. 4.5" lift with 36x12.50 TSL/SXs on 15x10 MT Classic II rims. It has been coverted to run on propane. Solid body no rust.|
* Chromoly Axle set from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard for the front axle. Part # 22034 . 35 spline shafts for the rear.
* L&L Lifetime Headers, 460 Chassis Exit from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard
* Front coil springs are from Jeff's (6-09) part # 23204
* New Master Cylinder and Brake Booster (July 2009)
* Extra Cooling Radiator from Jeff's part # 20602 (installed 6-09) along with new cap
* New oil pan gasket, timing cover gasket, valve cover gasket (all 6-09)
* New front tube seals (6-09)
* The rear end has a Strange center section with a spool
* Exhaust is new
* Gotpropane kit from gotpropane.com
* High Torque Mini-Starter part #28620
* Extreme Duty 460 Motor Mounts part #20990
* Oil Pan Kit, 429 - 460, 7 quart part #20130
* 45,60 Amp Alternator Bracket Kit part #20920
* Power Steering Pump Bracket Kit part #20924
* 18¼" Black Steel Blade Race Fan part # 16420b
* New upper & lower radiator hoses
* New alternator
This is the ad for the 460 that is in it;
Edelbrock intake,hei distributor,ported and polished heads, .500 lift cam, flat top pistons, new rings, bearings, timing chain, oil pump. This motor will run on 93 octane pump gas.
I have 3- 10 gallon tanks mounted in the rear of the truck. Runs great like this. No carb problems anymore.
Also comes with these parts off of the 351M. They have less than 100 miles on them. The cooler lines have never been installed.
1. Holley Truck Avenger 470 CFM Carb Summit Racing part # HLY-0-90470
2. Extra set of trans cooler lines from Jeff's part # 21180
3. Weiand Action Plus Intake Manifolds Sumit Racing part # WND8010
4. A comp cam part #CL32-241-4
As for the body. It is all solid no rust. The guy before me "restored" it. IT is NOT perfect but it IS solid. He said he replaced the floor pans. He did a real nice job doing it. He said he replaced some other sheet metal. It looks real nice, NOT a hack job. He said he bought all of the NEW weather stripping and trim from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard when he did it.
The tailgate motor works great. He bought the tailgate new from Jeff's. The interior is all stock with the addition of an aftermarket stereo. It has a sunroof. I have NOT had a problem with it leaking.
It has a hitch in the rear with a big hook and 2 frame mounted hooks in the front for tow points.
I have roughly $15K invested in this truck. I might be interested in a trade or partial trade for a nice Fox body Mustang. 1989-1993 only.
If interested give me a ring anytime at 248-752-7611.
|Vehicle Listing Features|